Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today started off bad and got worse...In the morning I had my 6 month doctor's appointment. I look healthy and pretty perfect and weight 15.5 pounds. I was all smiles for the doctor and then I had to get one oral vaccine and 4 shots today! The day had to get better from there, right? Wrong! When we got home, Daddy packed the car all up and we headed to Duck to be with our family for Thanksgiving. Sadly, it was a rainy day and apparently everyone travels on the Tuesday before the holiday and it took us almost 8 HOURS to get to the beach!!! Mommy and Daddy said we were all so well behaved and they felt really bad for us. They also said they'd never do that to us again. I hope not. Sitting in the car for that long was not fun AT ALL! Seeing MeMaw and PopPop almost made up for it but I'm still a little bitter...

              1126131045

1126131110a

              1126131110b



No comments:

Post a Comment