Tuesday, November 12, 2013

This morning Kai and I enjoyed bagels with cream cheese for breakfast. I actually let Mama cut mine and put cream cheese on it. And I must have been hungry because I ate the whole thing! Today was cold, cold, cold outside! Mama got us all bundled up, Grandma came over and we headed to Old Navy to get Kai some winter clothes that fit him better. I got to play with all the fun balls they had there. Then Kai and I played hide and go seek in the racks. It's a good thing Grandma was there to chase us around...

IMG_8739

IMG_8741

After we went to the store we headed home to have some lunch and for Finn and Jax to take naps. It was a fun afternoon of playing with Grandma and Mama. Then I got some quality iPad time in while my brothers slept.

IMG_8749

IMG_8759

Later, Daddy and I had a blast looking in the mirror. It has become one of my favorite things. I also got to take some selfies with Daddy. We're looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

IMG_8763

IMG_8764

              photo-217


No comments:

Post a Comment