Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Today was a pretty uneventful day. In the morning we took Kai to school. It was pretty cold outside! When we got home I did some relaxing on the recliner. I had a snack, a drink and watched some Charlie and Lola. It was nice to have the television all to myself. Then Mama, Jax and I spotted a woodpecker out our back window. Mama got some good pictures of him tapping away at some branches...

IMG_8770

IMG_8781

IMG_8783

IMG_8784

IMG_8786

Daddy had to work late today so we had to eat dinner without him. We don't like eating without Daddy but it doesn't happen that often so it was alright. After our yummy dinner, Finn and I did some puzzles and playing. Finn tried to take every game out of the closet but Mama said No, No, No! So, he kept it to three! Then Daddy came home. We were all so happy to see him!

IMG_8788

IMG_8792

IMG_8796

IMG_8797

IMG_8798


No comments:

Post a Comment