Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last night I decided that I wasn't going to sleep...all. night. long! So Mama was very tired this morning. Thank goodness Nana and Papi came by to bring my brothers, Mama and Daddy donuts so no one had to make breakfast! I was so happy to see them. Finn was so happy to see his green donut. And Kai just still isn't feeling so hot...

IMG_1879

IMG_1880

IMG_1882

Later Mama went to run some errands, alone. When she came home we had lots of fun. Daddy had to go to a fantasy baseball draft at Mister Dave's house so Jax and I ate dinner together while Kai layed on the couch feeling crappy. Then I got to do some painting. Mama said that I made some masterpieces! I'm a little Picasso! Then Baby Jax decided to pull Mama's cell phone off the counter by the cord it was attached to. Would you believe that phone flew right into his eye? He cried a lot and Mama felt very sad for him. But he got over it quickly and was very happy after that. It's a good thing he's tough just like his big brothers!!

IMG_1884

IMG_1885

IMG_1886

IMG_1887

               0329141757a

               0329141815a


No comments:

Post a Comment