Sunday, March 16, 2014

This morning Mama cut up a super yummy watermelon that Grandma brought over for us and she put some in my little mesh teether. It was so tasty and juicy. It's a good thing Mama put two bibs on me, otherwise I would have been wet and sticky like everything else around me! But I sure did like it.

IMG_1672

Later, around lunch time, we all headed to have Korean BBQ with lots of Mama's friends. We had so much fun and we ate so much yummy food. Finn even ate his noodles, corn and sushi with his special chop sticks! Mama said I ate my weight in sushi and Finn did the same with edemame. Then, Uncle Stevie did the cooking of all the meat on the grill. Daddy said the lettuce wraps with bulgogi were delicious. We had a ton of fun and Daddy said that we were so well behaved and such good eaters. We can't wait to do it again!

IMG_1673

IMG_1674

IMG_1675

IMG_1677

IMG_1680

IMG_1681

photo 1-38

photo 3-23

photo 1-39

photo 2-23




No comments:

Post a Comment