Sunday, March 2, 2014

This morning we had a leisurely breakfast and I enjoyed drinking my coffee while watching a show on the iPad. Then Mama went to brunch with some friends while Jax took  his morning nap and Daddy took Kai and I outside to enjoy the "warm" weather before SnowmAGAINdon happens again tonight!

IMG_1367

               photo-234

               photo-235

Later we headed to Nana and Papi's house for dinner and to visit with everyone. I gobbled up all my chicken that Mama made for me and then ate my weight in Cheerios. I also attempted to eat Blue's bone but quickly learned that it wasn't that tasty...Then my brothers played us a little tune on the piano. It was a fun Sunday night!

IMG_1368

IMG_1371

IMG_1369

IMG_1372

IMG_1373

IMG_1374

IMG_1377


No comments:

Post a Comment