Friday, March 14, 2014

Well, last night was a rough one...I woke up at 2:30 in the morning coughing and wheezing, then again at 5:30am. Mama and Daddy helped me do some treatments to get my airways opened up and needless to say, none of us got much sleep. Then Baby Jax just couldn't let me have all the attention so he decided to get up in the middle of the night too! So, Daddy and Jax took Kai to school and Mama took me to the doctor's office. Mama let me wear my pajamas to the doctor's office. I got to play with toys and then I had to do a double dose of my albuterol treatment. I got to watch the iPad while I did it and Mama was so proud of me because I was so brave. When I was done with my treatment I was breathing better already! Then Mama let me get a Slurpee at 7-11 for being so good at the doctor's!

IMG_1573

IMG_1574

IMG_1575

After school it was kind of warm outside but it sure was windy. Mama only let us play outside for a little while because Finn and Jax are sick and we had to get them home. We all ate lunch and watched Curious George. Then it was time for Finn to do another treatment. I shared my mimi with him and rubbed him. He sure was being a brave boy. I'm really proud of him!

              0314141300

              0314141307

              0314141307a

               0314141307c

IMG_1577

0314141426a

0314141426b

After dinner Daddy helped Kai and I make a fort while Mama put baby Jax to sleep. We also got to play Super Hero's and Ninja Turtles. We had so much fun running around with Daddy. It was a fun night. I'm starting to become a nebulizer expert. I hope I don't have to do it too much longer...

IMG_1578

              photo-236

              photo 1-37

               photo 1-36

               photo 2-21


No comments:

Post a Comment