Friday, March 21, 2014

Today I FINALLY got to go back to school! I was feeling pretty good today. I'm still not really eating too much, Mama thinks I'm afraid to throw up, but you wouldn't eat anything either if your tummy had been hurting for three days! I was so happy to see my friends and play. We had music today and we even got to play outside. Then, after school I got to go home with my friend Dylan. We ate lunch, well, a little bit of lunch, then we played with all of Dylan's cool toys and we had so much fun. When Mama came to pick me up I sure wasn't ready to go home!

0321141302

0321141537d

Today I got to run some errands with Mama while Kai was at school and Jax was sleeping because Daddy was home. I like running around with Mama. Then I got to help make dinner and play with my brothers after nap time. I sure did miss Kai while he was gone today. I gave him a big hug when he got home. But that was short lived. We managed to annoy each other within minutes of his return. Ahhh, brotherhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment