Sunday, March 9, 2014

Today was a little chilly compared to the super warm day we had yesterday. We spent most of the morning doing things around the house and playing indoors. Then Mama and I went out back and did some spray painting. We made "fools gold" out of rocks in our back yard with gold spray paint. Then we painted my super big pine cone and we got to spray paint an old pallet. It was tons of fun. Then Finn and I went to play outside with all of our friends. Finn headed home early but I went scooter riding with my friends then we played a long game of Mr. Fox. We had so much fun. We were sad wen we had to head home for dinner. Can't wait for warmer weather and more fun times OUTSIDE!!!

IMG_1481

IMG_1482

IMG_1483

IMG_1485

IMG_1488

IMG_1490

IMG_1491

IMG_1492

IMG_1493


No comments:

Post a Comment