Thursday, March 20, 2014

Today I still wasn't feeling too hot so we planned another down day at home. Mama was going to take us to the store just to get us all out of the house but then Grandma called and invited us over and we all were excited to go. I took it easy most of the day but Finn and I really wanted to play outside for a bit. So did Lucy! It was kind of warm out but it sure was windy. We played on the neighbor's jungle gym, we went to check out Mr. Chris and Miss Barbara's fish. We didn't see the frog but the pretty Koi fish were swimming around in there. And I managed to eat a little bit of my lunch today. We're making progress. I think going to Grandma's really helped me feel better today!

IMG_1734

IMG_1735

IMG_1736

IMG_1737

IMG_1738

I was so  happy to go to Grandma's house today. I got to run around with my brothers inside. I loved climbing the stairs and playing in the living room. It sure was nice to get out of our house today!

IMG_1739

IMG_1742

IMG_1744

IMG_1745

IMG_1747

Later Mama had to go to a meeting to plan her high school reunion so Daddy took Kai, Jax and I to California Tortilla for dinner. Kai and I had a taco and baby Jax ate almost all of Daddy's black beans. We love our black beans! He even tried to snag Daddy's quesadilla but thankfully Daddy got it just in the nick of time! After our super fun dinner, Daddy took us to Sweet Frog for dessert. We had the best night ever!!!

               IMG950469

               photo 1-40

photo 2-24

photo 3-24

photo 4-7


No comments:

Post a Comment