Sunday, March 30, 2014

Today was a rainy, gray, cold, yucky day! But Mama said we weren't sitting around the house today. We needed to get out and get some fresh, cold air! I was feeling better today but now my little brother Finn isn't feeling too well. I think we keep passing something back and forth and Mama and Daddy don't like it one bit! Mama got us all bundled up, we headed out in to the now freezing rain and headed to see the Great Zucchini's magic show in Kensington. It was SO. MUCH. FUN!! We were so happy that we went. Finn and I laughed and laughed and laughed until we cried. We screamed and waved and had so much fun. The Great Zucchini even invited Finn and I up to help him with a trick. I think it's because we were sitting really nicely and having so much fun. Afterward Mama took us to Sweet Frog for a treat. Finn decided he didn't want to eat his mint ice cream and gummy bears. That's how I knew he wasn't feeling well. Poor little guy! By the time we got home it was snowing hard. I think Mother Nature is confused. This is the snowiest Spring I've ever seen. After a super yummy dinner we got in our PJ's, snuggled up and watched a show before heading off to bed. It was a great day!

IMG_1888

0330141407

IMG_1889

IMG_1890

IMG_1891

IMG_1892

IMG_1893

IMG_1894


No comments:

Post a Comment