Tuesday, October 6, 2020

 It was another beautiful morning! Mama got to drink her coffee and read her book on the screened in porch while we did our work inside.

                                 Untitled

And today was my very first drum lesson with Mr. Varrone, the band teacher. It was fun to see him on Zoom and learn some new snare drumming techniques! I'm excited to take drum lessons!

                                 Untitled

Untitled

And I got all of my work done today. I love seeing my friends and Mrs. Birk online!

                                 Untitled

Then it was time for an after school hot tub dip! Gotta love hot tubbing whenever we want to!

Untitled

And then we had Happy Hour on the back porch waiting on the sun set! It was a beautiful, warm, sunny afternoon!

Untitled

For dinner we decided to eat on the screened in porch. Pork Chops, yay!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment