Saturday, February 20, 2021

In the morning Mama got the table prepared with all of the tools and supplies we'd need for the Nailed It Live event later in the afternoon! We had everything we needed. 

Untitled

Untitled

Then we got our new mattress delivered! We were ALL excited!

Untitled

                                Untitled

It feels so nice! We can't wait to chill and relax on Daddy and Mama's bed!

Untitled

                               Untitled

Later we went to St. B's to meet Mrs. Rodriguez so that Finn and I could drop off our books and so that we could see our classrooms and where we need to go on Monday morning.

                               Untitled

I was so excited to see my desk and where I'll sit and where all my friends sit and my new classroom! I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait until Monday!

                              Untitled

                                Untitled

Then we went up to my classroom and delivered my books outside the door because the class was locked up.

                                Untitled

But I got to see where I need to go on Monday and where I'll bring my backpack and other supplies. I'm excited for monday too!

                                Untitled

                               Untitled

Then it was TIME!!! Time for the Nailed it At Home live event!!! And we were so excited because Jacques Torres, world famous pastry chef and chocolatier, was the actual host! We LOVE Jacques!!!

                              Untitled

We had all of our elements ready to put together to prepare our master piece!

Untitled

Untitled

There were people from all over on the zoom call! And even some celebrities!
                             
                              Untitled

Untitled

Then we were off! I had to make icing for the cookies, Kai had to roll out the cookie dough, Finn had to roll out the fondant...

                                Untitled

                              Untitled

I got working on assembling the cake and icing it.

Untitled

And then I had to get our cookies in the oven!

                               Untitled

Untitled

I got to decorate the cookies once they came out of the oven!

                              Untitled

We were in a real time crunch along with everyone else but we were having fun doing it all!

Untitled

We were pretty proud of our finishes product. It didn't look perfect but boy did it taste good! 

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

And Mama said she loved it! And the best part was that we all got to do it together!

                               Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We can't wait to do it again! Yay Nailed It!!!

Untitled

Then it was time to snuggle up and test out Daddy and Mama's new bed. Boy is it comfy!

                              Untitled

After a cookie for dessert...

                               Untitled

We decided to have a movie night. We watched the cutest movie about a girl and her super hero squirrel! It was a great way to spend a Saturday night! 

Untitled

                               Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment