Friday, February 19, 2021

Today was my (and Finn's) last day of distance learning at home! On Monday we head back to in-person school at St. B's! 

                              Untitled

I did some work on my Black History month project on Frederick Douglass during my break.

                               Untitled

Then I got to do my work with Mrs. Birk and my other online classmates. I am so excited to go to school in-person on Monday but I sure will miss Mrs. Birk and my online friends. I hope I'll get to see them again soon!

                               Untitled

After school it was time to start prepping for our Nailed It! Live event! We had to complete steps 1 and 2 before the live show on Saturday afternoon.

                               Untitled

We had to bake the cake and cut the circular pieces out. We had to make the cookie dough and put it in the freezer to wait until tomorrow and we had to make the butter cream frosting...

                              Untitled

We all got to participate and do a portion of the work. It was lots of fun! And we love working together in the kitchen.

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

I didn't mind licking the mixer or the bowl!

                              Untitled

I was responsible for putting things in and taking them out of the oven!

                               Untitled

I loved mixing all of the pre measured ingredients that came in the box. Some of them were so cute, like this tiny package of salt!

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

We can't wait until we get to finish the cake and cookies tomorrow during the live event! And we hope we'll get to meet Jacques and Nicole. And maybe Wes?

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment