Monday, February 22, 2021

Well, today's the day! Back to in-person school for Jax and I and we are both really excited! 

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

When we got to school Father Russo helped us navigate which doors we go to get our temperature checked and where to go to get to our classes. Finn was the first drop off at the school hall doors.

                             Untitled

Then I got dropped off at the K-2 doors by the Snack Shack after Ms. Belknap took my temperature. And off we went!

                              Untitled

And while the little ones were in school Mama ran some errands and came home with this gigantic snuggly Baby Yoda Squishamallow for ME! I was so excited...Daddy not so much. But I was really happy to get something special just for me too!

Untitled

                              Untitled

After school the dismissal was a little different but we got the hang of it quickly. It was a snowy, icy, slushy day but we walked carefully and walked down to Mama waiting for us on the sidewalk behind school!

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

I had a great day! I was all smiles and full of stories about my first, fun day back in school!!

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

I had a great day too. I was disappointed because it was snowing and slushy out we didn't get to have outdoor recess and I didn't get to see Stephen today but I'm hopeful for tomorrow. It was still a really good day!

                              Untitled

We ALL loved snuggling with Kai's new baby yoda! We wish we each got one but then Mama said we'd have to move out of our house because they would take up too much space! Hooray for back to school!

                               Untitled

Before bed we got to read some books together. Jax read us the first book. He's getting really good at reading. I helped him on a word or two that he got stuck on. Then Mama read us a couple of books. Then we all got an early start to bedtime so that we could start fresh tomorrow!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment