Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Today is the 100th day of school and for my shirt I made a smiley face out of soda pop tops! It turned out great and I can't wait to show all my friends at school! 

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

It was a beautiful day today. I got to spend lots of time hanging with Stephen and Alex and my other friends at outdoor recess. And it was a great walk home with Mama and Kai. It's so nice out we're getting a little Spring Fever!

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

It was still so nice and mild out after dinner that we were able to go sit out on the front porch and play for a little while. We can't wait until it's porch sitting weather again! We do love our porch!

Untitled

Later I went to sleep listening to my spa sounds. A babbling brooke and some soothing music. Mama and Daddy said I really know how to relax! And I do. It put me right to sleep!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment