Saturday, February 27, 2021

Today was a special day. It was the day for my first reconciliation! I got dressed nicely and Mama put pomade in my hair and I was ready for the action! 

                              Untitled

I was a little nervous so I made sure to practice while we sat in the pews.

                              Untitled

Then it was time to go. I got in line for Father Russo's confessional.

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

I did a great job and it was super quick and easy. And then I did my penance.

                                Untitled

                               Untitled

After confession I told Mama I wanted to go get a car wash. So we did! YAY! Car wash photos!!

Untitled

Untitled

                                Untitled

Then, since we couldn't have a little party or celebration, Daddy and Mama let me pick dinner from wherever I wanted. I chose Five Guys! And I even got to have a BLT AND a burger! And I got to save half of each for leftovers tomorrow.

Untitled

Untitled

Later I got a banana call from one of my buddies. I think it was a minion!

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

Daddy and Mama put up our new led lights in our room. They're awesome and they turn every color under the sun!

                              Untitled

We love them and we're so excited about the new addition to our room!

                              Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment