Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Tonight for dinner we got to help make pizza's! We made one red and one white pizza. 

Untitled

Untitled

We did the red one with pepperoni and the white one was pancetta and black olives. We hope they turn out well!

Untitled

Then I got to help make the salad! I did the chopping and Daddy got all the ingredients out for me.

                               Untitled

                              Untitled

The pizza's looked GREAT when they came out of the oven!

Untitled

And they tasted even better. And we decided that we liked the white pizza better than the red pizza so next time it will be 2 white pizzas!

Untitled

After dinner we called our cousin Caleb to wish him a Happy Birthday. He's 2 year's old today!!

                                 Untitled 

Then I took a nice, warm bath so I could play with my color change car. It was fun and relaxing!

                                Untitled

                                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment