Tuesday, February 23, 2021

 Today Jax has his Black History Month presentation on Frederick Douglass so he had to dress the part. We dropped him off at his door first this morning then Mama dropped me off at my entry door. It's going to be a good day. I feel outdoor recess in my future!

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

Before I knew it, it was time for the presentations. Mama got to watch me on Zoom and Mrs. Rodriguez even took a video of my presentation so Daddy and Mama could watch it at home!

Untitled Untitled

                               Untitled




Untitled

We got to see Yafet and Saron at home and it was nice to see my distance learning friends! They did a great job on their presentations too!

                               Untitled

Untitled

                               Untitled

Untitled

I even got to say goodbye to Mama on zoom. It was very cool! Then it was time for some outdoor fun!

Untitled

After school Mama and I walked up to school to pick Finn and Jax up. It was really nice and sunny out so we all walked home together. It was great. I see this becoming a new routine!

                              Untitled

                              Untitled

                               Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment