Saturday, May 15, 2021

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I was really excited because everyone came to see my baseball game at St. B's! 

                        Untitled 

And we were super excited because Nana and Papi brought donuts!

                         Untitled 

 
                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

Nana and Papi came, MeMa and PopPop, Auntie Rita and our cousins and Auntie Nay Nay, Uncle Harvey and Caleb! And Jax and I walked up from home. It was so nice to see everyone cheering on our Finn!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And I played pretty well! I got to hit some...

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And I even got to play pitcher for most of the game. I did a great job!

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

                         Untitled 

Later we got to go take Finn to his friend Hideki's house for his outdoor video gaming birthday party!

  Untitled 

It looked like so much fun, we wanted to stay! But we dropped Finn off to have fun with his friends!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I couldn't wait to play with all my classmates at Hideki's party! It looked like we were going to have a great time!

  Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                       Untitled 

While Finn was at his party I got to make the Strawberry Fool with Raspberry recipe that MeMa shared with me! It was so fun and easy...

                         Untitled 

                        Untitled 

I even learned how to make my own whipped cream! I never knew how easy it was to make something so delicious!

                          Untitled 

                        Untitled 

Then we went on a family walk around the neighborhood before the cicadas take over!

                        Untitled 

                          Untitled 

And we saw this really cool bird house in a yard...and then we realized that the birdhouse was an exact replica of the big house who's yard it was in!! It was so cool!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And then it was time to try my creation! It was so yummy and fun to make. I can't wait to make it again and Mama said it was delicious!

                         Untitled 

                          Untitled 

When Mama came to get me from Hideki's Birthday party I did not want to leave! We had such a good time. 

  Untitled 

Not only did we all get to play electronic games together, we got to walk down to Sligo Creek area and play and run around outside together and play games. It was so much fun!

  Untitled 

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later we got to watch a super funny movie in Daddy and Mama's room. It was called the Sleep Over and it was hilarious! It was a wonderful Saturday night!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment