Thursday, May 27, 2021

 Tonight was my  last official baseball game and there were lots of cicadas hanging out on the snack shack at the Rockville field, much to our dismay. Yuck!

                        Untitled 

Despite the cicadas it was a beautiful night and...

                        Untitled 

I got my first chance to pitch! I was so excited and Mama was excited and nervous for me too!

                          Untitled


My very first pitch was a strike!! Woo Hoo!


I didn't do great but I didn't do terrible either. I struck some guys out and I helped make some really good plays as pitcher! And I thought I'd be nervous but I really wasn't!

                         Untitled 

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was a great game and so much fun and I hope I'll get a chance to pitch again!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 


                         Untitled 

And I was even awarded the game ball for my first time pitching and doing such a great job! Woo Hoo!

                       Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment