Monday, May 24, 2021

Today was a beach themed tag day at school so we got to wear whatever we wanted and hats and sunglasses. It was fun!

                         Untitled 

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And Finn and I got to help make dinner. I did the salmon and rice and broccoli!

                         Untitled 

And I got to help Daddy make the salad! I need some help with my knife skills but I got the hang of it and it was fun!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                        Untitled 

Mama forgot to take a picture before we started eating but it still looked pretty tasty! And it tasted even better than it looked!

  Untitled 

Then I got to play a little bit of Oculus before bed. It's so much fun!

                       Untitled 

Then we all got to read some books with Mama before bed. We love bedtime books!

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment