Thursday, May 20, 2021

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!! And I am so happy! Mama and I got up at 6:30am and I had to leave my presents behind to go get my birthday donuts!!

                        Untitled 

So off we went Dunkin Donuts so I could pick out what I was going to take in to share with my classmates! So many sprinkly options!

                         Untitled 

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

When I got home my brothers joined us so I could open my presents!

                          Untitled 

                        Untitled 

I got a new pterodactyl Pusheen and some fun toys and candy AND...
 
                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

An Oculus VR gaming headset!!! We were ALL super excited about this!

                        Untitled 

And of course the best Daddy in the world made me BACON!

                        Untitled 

I had a beautiful piece of rainbow cake for breakfast WITH bacon of course! This day just keeps getting better!

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And I got to wear whatever I wanted since it's my birthday!

                        Untitled 

And I had to get a shot of me on my new, beautiful bike!

                        Untitled 

While Jax was at school I made sure to test out his VR headset for him! Yup! It's working perfectly! I LOVE it and I can't wait to help Jax play with it every day!

                        Untitled 

Jax has leftover donuts so after he shared some with his friends after school he gave one to me and Kai. Hooray!

                         Untitled 

And of course I got right on that VR headset as soon as I got home! It's going to be hard to take turns with my brothers on this thing. It's just so COOL!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

For dinner I chose Potbelly AND Chick Fil A! What a fancy dinner huh? But, it was my choice and that's what I wanted!

                         Untitled 

We weren't sad about it. We loved Jax's choices!

                         Untitled 

Later MeMa and PopPop, then Nana and Papi and my Aunties and Uncles and Cousins and some friends came over to help me celebrate my birthday with some ice cream cake!

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

I think the ice cream cake was a hit! 

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

And of course I got some awesome presents! I sure am lucky to have all of this family and friends that love me! It has been a great birthday!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And it was fun visiting with everyone. Inside! Thank goodness for science!

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment