Saturday, May 1, 2021

 Today we were blessed with a beautiful, sunny day for Jax's First Communion!

                          Untitled 

We went to the church where MeMa and PopPop met us! Each family had their own pew and a maximum of 8 people per pew.

                         Untitled 

And of course masks were mandatory! Safety was a priority.

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

The service wasn't terribly long. Then it was time for my First Communion! I was really excited. Father Russo gave me my first communion and Mama had to remind me to say "amen" because I was a little nervous!

  Untitled 

But I did a great job and we all looked very handsome! And everyone was very proud of me. I was proud of me too!

                          Untitled 

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

I got to take a photo with my principal, Mr. Ewanciw!

                         Untitled 

And it was so beautiful outside we got to take some nice family photos outside by St. B's!

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

I even got a picture with Father Russo!

                        Untitled 

Then we got home and it was time to party! So much yummy stuff to eat. And it's a good thing because we were hungry!

                         Untitled 

  Untitled 

                          Untitled 

The Coll's stopped by to celebrate with us. Nana was there. And even Uncle Harvey came and hung out with us for a while! It was a nice treat to see everyone!

  Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And the cake was SO YUMMY! It was a really great day!

                         Untitled 

We even got to play outside for a while it was such a nice afternoon!

                         Untitled 

And I got to wear the same tie that both my brothers wore to their First Communions. Always reppin Maryland and our love of blue crabs!

                          Untitled 

And we even got to watch the Kentucky Derby! Daddy made he and Mama some mint juleps to celebrate. It was a great day!

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment