Monday, May 3, 2021

Today while we were at school Mama had a break so she went up to Frank's to get some flowers to make her front porch flower boxes. 

                        Untitled 

We'd like to go there with her one day. All of the colors look amazing!

                       Untitled 

Mama worked most of the afternoon and got all of the boxes made and they look beautiful!

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

                         Untitled 

Then it was time for Mama to pick us up from school. We were all happy to see each other!

                         Untitled 

Later I got to help Mama make dinner. My favorite thing to do!

                        Untitled 

And I got to work on my Lego creation! I'm almost done and Jax is almost done with his too!

                        Untitled 

Ta Da!! My sports car is done!

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment