Sunday, May 30, 2021

This morning when I woke up I was hungry and Mama let me make my own snack! I made graham crackers with nutella and peanut butter and it hit the spot! 

                        Untitled 

Later Daddy and Mama took us to The Spot. An Asian food hall in Rockville...

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

It was pretty cool. We got to try all kinds of different Asian specialties. Skewers, dumplings, ramen, smoothies and poke bowls!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 


                        Untitled 

Everything was very fresh and tasty but we decided that it was just okay. Probably won't come back often.

                        Untitled 

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then our buddy Liam got to come over for a sleep over!!! We were so excited to have a sleep over. They are few and far between these days!

                       Untitled 

We played Ocuclus and electronics and we ran around and I even set up a whole battle scene with blocks and characters! It was a fun night!

                        Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment