Friday, November 30, 2012

Today was a super exciting day! It started with my very loud alarm clock going off in my room at 4:30am! It's a good thing Mama heard it and came to turn it off because I didn't know what to do! Then she let me come to Daddy and Mommy's bed to go back to sleep. But, we couldn't go back to sleep. Mama and I tossed and turned until 6am while Daddy and Finny just snoozed away...BUT when we all got up later we got ready and Mama took us to see Daddy at his work in Washington, D.C.!!!

IMG_3657

IMG_3658

It was so much fun going to see Daddy. We got to go to his office and see his friends. We went to the secret tunnels under the Capitol and Kai even got to ride on the train with Daddy. Daddy took us to the Dirksen Cafeteria for lunch and that was very loud and exciting. We had such a good day. We love going to Daddy's work.

IMG_3660

IMG_3663

No comments:

Post a Comment