Wednesday, August 2, 2017

This morning we actually woke up before 9am for a change!! Maybe because Daddy and Mama had us in bed before 10pm last night! Then we headed to Grandma's house to visit and to show her our new car!

                                  Untitled

                                  Untitled

Untitled

When we got home our friend Liam came over. We played on iPads and then we went outside and ran around. Our friend Michael J. came over too!

Untitled

                                   Untitled

                                   Untitled

Untitled

Then MeMa and popPop came over for dinner. And they brought me an early Birthday present!! They brought me a Minecraft bow and arrow!!! I was SO happy, that's exactly what I wanted and I was excited. We had dinner and showed them our new car and visited. We'll see you when we get back from Chicago!

                                   Untitled

Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment