Friday, February 16, 2018

Today was back to school and work for everyone! I was happy to see all of my friends and they sure did miss me too! It feels good to be missed...

Untitled



At the end of the day I got to hand out my Valentine's and beads to each of my classmates. They were all really excited and I was so happy to give them all out!

                                     Untitled

                                    Untitled

                                    Untitled

                                     Untitled

Then it was off to St. Bernadette to take my Kindergarten assessment for next fall. I lead the way down that hall and I never even looked back. Mama was a little sad about that but I'm a big boy now. Plus I already own that place...

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

We had a half day of school today. That was a nice transition after being off so long. After school Finn and I went to the Coll's house to play while Jax had his Kindergarten assessment. We played there for hours. Then we all came back to our house to play. We even gained a Micheal J! We had such a fun night running around and playing inside and outside!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was fun to get back into the swing with our friends. We sure did miss them!

                                      Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment