Monday, April 12, 2021

It was back to school today and Mama said that she and Daddy and Kai missed us today! We missed them too...a little! 

                       Untitled 
                        Untitled 
                        Untitled 

                       Untitled 



                       Untitled 

When we got home I got in my comfy clothes and then I read Mama a book while she got a little more work done!

                        Untitled 

Then I got to help Mama make dinner from start to finish! I love salmon and I was excited to help make it!

                        Untitled 

I helped cut up the asparagus. That was fun!

                       Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And I helped make the salad! Everything turned out perfectly! I love helping Mama cook!

                       Untitled 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment