Saturday, April 17, 2021

Today was finally my first baseball game! It was a beautiful morning and we got to play at the St. B's field so all was right in the world! 

                       Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I didn't get a hit at my first at bat but it was fun to get up there and try. We're all a little rusty from not playing in a while! And I tried my hardest and that's all that counts! 

                       Untitled 


                           Untitled 


                         Untitled 

Mama thought the trees and flowers were beautiful so she snapped a few pictures of them!

                        Untitled 


                          Untitled 

I got to play short stop out in the field. It was a good learning experience. I like trying out all the positions on the field.

                        Untitled 

Kai and I got to run around and play at the playground. Even my buddy Thomas was there because his brother is on Finn's team and we got to play with him!

                        Untitled 

It was a beautiful morning. I was happy because I got to walk up to the field from home to meet everyone. Then Jax and I got to run around and play!

                       Untitled 

When we got home from the game it was time to prep for our Nailed It at Home experience this afternoon! I baked the cake for our burger patties and our buns!

                        Untitled 

Then I got to cut out the rounds with a cookie cutter. We had just enough cake to make them and I think they're gonna be great!

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then Finn and I crumbled all the left over cake to use as crumbs later to make the burger  patties really look like ground beef!

                        Untitled 

It was fun getting our hands in there and getting messy!

                        Untitled 

Then it was time to start the competition!!! We were so excited for this one!

  Untitled 

Mama got the table all prepped for us with all of our supplies, our computer and everything we needed!

                        Untitled 

I read the directions of step 2 and what I needed to do next!

                        Untitled 

   

Make the icing and color it brown!

                         Untitled 


                          Untitled 

Then we had to listen to Jacques and Nicole for some fun stuff and some more instructions! It was fun!

  Untitled 

We even got to do some dancing and fooling around! We love Nailed It!

  Untitled 


  Untitled 

Then we all got messy icing the patties and making sesame seeds out of fondant!

  Untitled 


                         Untitled 

Then it was time to put the candy to use making our lettuce, tomatoes, catchup and french fries with the candy and fondant!

                        Untitled 

It took a while to get the fondant the right shade of yellow but I think I got the cheese and the fries all squared away!

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

                        Untitled 

When we were done with all the steps it was time to assemble our finished product and make our burgers and fries look presentable! We were so excited!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

And we were done! And we were SO proud of our finished product! It truly looked great!

  Untitled 


  Untitled 


  Untitled 

We think we really Nailed It this time. And so do Daddy and Mama!!! 

                         Untitled 

This was by far our favorite and most successful Nailed It challenge yet! We can't wait to do another one!

                        Untitled 

And there was even a super secret, last minute appearance by WESSSS!!!! YAY! (We didn't know he could talk!)

  Untitled 


  Untitled 

Thanks Nailed It! We had a blast!

                        Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment