Thursday, April 29, 2021

Today we had a tag day at school so and that is my favorite kind of day! I wore my mesh gloves and my light up shoes and I was stylin! 

                         Untitled 

And once we were all in school and Mama got a break she went to get her first pedicure in over a year and she was SO EXCITED!

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

Then Mama took the car for a wash and vacuum!

                       Untitled 

                          Untitled 

After school Daddy took Jax and I to get our hair cut for our big weekend to come!! Mama said we looked so handsome!

                        Untitled 

                          Untitled 

Then Finn had a make-up baseball game since his first game was cancelled. It was nice because they played at the St. B's field! 

                         Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I had some good hits and runs and I had lots of fun. I'm really enjoying this baseball season!

                       Untitled 

                        Untitled 

For dinner Mama made some yummy pork tenderloin. We had a super summery meal and it was delicious!

  Untitled 

  Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment