Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Today Mama took the new car for it's very first car wash and boy did it need it. But she was sad because she likes when we come with her to get the car washed. She was happy however because she got to vacuum the car without us being in the way. 

                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

I was happy because I have started my preparations for when the cicadas come...

                       Untitled 

Tonight Finn finally got to play his first game at the Rockville baseball fields! It was a perfect evening and Jax and I got to run around on the really nice parks and play areas while the game was going on.

                      Untitled 


                        Untitled 


                        Untitled 

There was all kind of fun and dangerous things for us to do at this huge place!

                       Untitled


                      Untitled 

                       Untitled

                       Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I got all the way to 3rd base on this inning...but I never got brought in to score sadly...

                        Untitled 

And then Coach Morin let me take a turn at playing catcher!! I did GREAT! and got to play the last 3 innings of the game as catcher. Daddy and Mama were really proud of me.

                         Untitled 


                          Untitled 


                         Untitled 

And we did some more exploring of the park and surroundings!

                       Untitled 

I do like batting the best, but who doesn't! And playing catcher is not an easy job but it was fun to try!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I was definitely sweaty and gross under all that equipment!

                        Untitled 

And afterward we got to have pizza and hot dogs at the Dogwood Snack shack. It was super yummy and a fun way to end the night. And my buddy Mufaro won the game ball this week!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment