Friday, April 23, 2021

Last night I finally got to have my first baseball practice. It was so much fun but it was a chilly night.  

                        Untitled 

Today Miss Ana and her team were coming to clean so Daddy, Mama and I got to go hang at MeMa and PopPop's house for a few hours. It was fun to do school from there and MeMa made us a gorgeous salad for lunch. 

                        Untitled 


                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was weird being there without my brothers but it was still fun and it was a good visit! 

                        Untitled 

After school I got to go on an adventure with Mama. We went to get a car wash in the new car. And I loved all the colors that change in the car!!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later it was time to start the weekend. We all got to chill and relax and Daddy and Mama got to start their weekend with an Old Fashioned! Yay for the weekend!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment