Sunday, April 18, 2021

Today I was so excited because not only was it a beautiful day, I got to have a play date with my buddy Jack! I haven't had a playdate with one of my friends in a very long time! 

                        Untitled 

                        Untitled 

I got to go to his house right in my neighborhood. We played games and had lunch and even got to go out to the St. B's field (right behind his house) and practice our baseball with his dad. It was so much fun!

                       Untitled 


                          Untitled 

While Jax was at his friend's house we got to hang at the Coll's doing some tramping and having fun. When Jax got done with his playdate he came and joined us!

                        Untitled 


                          Untitled 

After the Coll's house we all went on a little walk through the neighborhood. Then we walked home. It was a great Sunday afternoon!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment