Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Today was supposed to be my first baseball game but apparently the fields in Rockville were too wet to play on so we were bummed especially because it was a beautiful evening but we got to have a practice instead! 

Untitled 

                       Untitled 

                        Untitled 

                        Untitled 

I got to help Mama make dinner tonight! We made chicken parmesian! It was so much fun to do all the steps!

                       Untitled 

                        Untitled 

                        Untitled 

And then I got to help make the salad with Daddy!

                        Untitled 

                         Untitled 

I had to do my homework while everyone cooked...

                        Untitled 

But when I got done there was still work to be done for dinner so I got to help too!! Yippee!

                        Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment