Sunday, January 5, 2014

This morning Daddy hooked me up with some oatmeal, bananas and mango. I'm really starting to like all of these good things that my parents are feeding me! My brothers got to have ring-o-noodle soup for lunch. They love that stuff. I can't wait until I can have it too!









Later Mama took me to the movies to meet my friends Leighton, Pearl and Catherine to see the movie Frozen. It was a horrible movie. It was a girl movie and a singing movie and it just wasn't my cup of tea. If it wasn't for the popcorn and lemonade, I would have made Mama take me home much sooner. But, we stuck it out and watched it to the end. Next time I hope Mama will do her research better and make sure she's not taking me to a princess movie. Afterward we got to go to Strosnider's and get new sleds for Finn and I. I sure hope it snows again soon! For dinner Mama took Finn and I to Nana and Papi's house. It was my favorite, Chicken!! And it sure was delicious.










No comments:

Post a Comment