Monday, January 20, 2014

This morning we took a family trip to Columbia Mall. I got to get a new pair of Spider Man shoes and they light up, just like my big brother Kai's!! Daddy and Mama said, "Thank goodness for Payless".  Then we were really surprised when we ran into our friend Pearlie and her Nanny. And we all had smoothies!! We did some walking around and Mama did some things and Kai, Jax and I got to run around and be silly. It was a fun trip!

IMG_0658

IMG_0660

IMG_0661

IMG_0663

IMG_0664

IMG_0665

               photo 2-7

               photo 1-17

It was really nice and warm outside so I got to go out and play with my friends. We had races in our cars and scooters and played freeze tag. We even rolled down Aidan and Rowan's hill. It was fun. Then Mama made Finn and I some hot coco while we watched Paw Patrol. Then we took a nice, warm shower, got all snuggled in Daddy and Mama's bed and watched Tom and Jerry before bed. We're all getting runny noses so Daddy and Mama said we have to rest and get better. We hope we're not getting sick!

IMG_0667

IMG_0668

IMG_0669

IMG_0670

IMG_0672


No comments:

Post a Comment