Monday, January 13, 2014

This morning was back to the regular schedule and back to school. We all took Kai to school and when we got home little Jax enjoyed chomping on a pear. Then we got a surprise, quick visit from Papi while I ate some snacks and watched a show. Then Mama let me color with markers while she did some cleaning and tried to get the rest of our Christmas decorations up. That made me sad but Mama said that Christmas will come again next year...













It was a really nice day today. We got to play outside at school and then when Mama came to pick me up we got to run around in the courtyard for a little while too! When we got home I helped my little brother Finn get his shoes and socks off. He's a good little brother but sometimes he just needs his big brothers help!  Later Mama put my ice skates on and we practices falling down and getting back up on the rug. Then we all played together before we had a super yummy dinner, got our hair cut and then headed to bed. It was a good day!













               


No comments:

Post a Comment