Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This morning Daddy stayed home long enough for Mama to take Kai to school by herself. I sure am glad because it was too cold for sick little me to be going out there! I did get to snuggle up with Daddy and take a nap in his arms. Like Father, Like Son!

IMG_0826

IMG_0827

When Mama got back and Daddy left for work Finn and I got to do some playing in the play room. I am also perfecting my crawl and Finn had a little bit of lunch before it was time to head back out into the cold and pick Kai up from school. Thank goodness Mama bundled me up!!



IMG_0830

IMG_0833

IMG_0834

IMG_0835

IMG_0836

The rest of the night was just a blur of being sick, teething and being cranky. Oh, and also not sleeping too much! I hope tomorrow's better...


No comments:

Post a Comment