Friday, January 31, 2014

Today we were very lucky because Daddy was home with us. I woke up really early, feeling much better, but still awfully snotty, and then I decided to take a little cat nap on the rug right in the middle of playing!

              0131140655-1

photo-226

Daddy took Kai to school today and I slept in until almost 9am in Kai's bed!! Then Mama and I took a fun trip to Target. I got to check out all the different Lego displays and toys. I also helped Mama put things into the cart. I ate some of my goldfish and water. Then, I was such a good boy that Mama let me get a blue and orange Slurpee! YUM

0131141105

0131141150

0131141202

0131141202a

I had a super fun day at school today. We got to learn about some very interesting science projects. We learned about hot air and cold air and how they expand and retract. Then we learned about Groundhog Day and got homework to do about it with Mama and Daddy this weekend! It was a really nice day outside so while Finn and Jax napped, Mama and I headed outside to play with my friends. We did some exploring, played some soccer, played freeze tag and even walked down the street to check out the creek and check out the waterfall from across the woods. It was lots of fun and so nice and warm compared to how cold it's been outside. We also got to go inside and play a little legos too! Then we met Nana, Papi and LoLo at BurgerFi in Down Town Silver Spring for a little dinner. We got to have yummy burgers, hot dogs and chocolate custard with sprinkles. We had so much fun and a great day!

0131141549

              0131141549a

0131141649a

               photo 3-15

photo 2-11

               photo 1-24


No comments:

Post a Comment