Friday, January 3, 2014

Well, I was supposed to go back to school today but it snowed over night and it is super freezing cold outside, So, school was closed! I didn't mind because I got to spend another fun day at home with my family. Finn and I wanted to go outside to play in the morning but Mama and Daddy said it was way too cold outside for playing. So, instead Mama got us some snow in cups. That satisfied us for a little while!









Later, while Jax and Finn were napping Daddy took me outside and we shoveled off the walkway. Then I got to go over to my friend Aidan's house to sled because he has a super hill. Aidan, Rowan, Pearl and I soared down the hill over and over again. We even almost made it all the way across the street a couple of times. Even Mama took a turn down the hill. It was pretty funny! Then Finn and I got to get toasty and warm and watch a movie in Mama and Daddy's room with a little snack. It was a great Friday!































No comments:

Post a Comment