Saturday, January 4, 2014

This morning Nana, Papi and Great Grand Papi came over for my brother's weekly Dunkin Donuts fix. We had a fun visit. The big kids ate donuts and read books. I got to snuggle with Nana!







Later Daddy took Finn and I out back to do some more sledding. Once we matted down that snow, we flew down the hill! We went so fast that we hit the gate. It's a good thing that gates there or we would be on Colesville Road by now!

















Later we went to Kai's friend Guyer's house for dinner and to play. We had a super fun time. They have a crazy dog that's just like our Lucy and a big, fluffy, friendly cat named Moses that I really liked! But Mama and Daddy think I might be allergic to the cat because I got lots of red spots on my face when I was playing with him. That's okay, I still liked him!

















No comments:

Post a Comment