Thursday, January 9, 2014

Today was a fun day at home! I got to do a lot of time on the floor practicing my crawling. I haven't moved forward yet but I sure am revving up a lot. If only I could just move one hand or one knee forward they say I'll be "crawling". But for now, I'm just exercising...











Mama kept us busy all day today in the house and it sure was fun! After breakfast and a little iPad time, Mama got the dining room all set up and we did some serious painting! I think we've got some real masterpieces here. Kai and I also made sure to get paint all over our hands and some on our faces towards the end of our painting session. It was so much fun. Thank goodness paint is washable!









Then we got to watch some Tom and Jerry with a little snack, we made a fort out of couch cushions and a blanket and then when Finn and Jax were sleeping, Mama and I made brownies to take over to Nana and Papi's house for Great Grand Papi's going away dinner. We got to hang out with our family and eat dinner and play and say goodbye to Grand Papi. I hope we get to see him again soon. Maybe we'll go visit him in Ecuador!




















No comments:

Post a Comment