Saturday, January 18, 2014

This morning my Nana and Papi came over and brought Dunkin Donuts goodies for my brothers, Mama and Daddy! I can't wait until I can have some...Then we all watched some Super Hero's Squad. My brothers sure like some weird television shows!

IMG_0615

IMG_0616

IMG_0617

IMG_0619

Then Mama and I headed to the skating rink for my ice skating class. I did so, so well. I even skated on my own a little bit. Mama said I am getting so much better. I am feeling really confident and I am starting to really like skating. And I got a great surprise when my MeMaw and PopPop were there to cheer me on. I think I did a little extra better because they were there to watch me.

              IMG_0620

After my class Mama and I headed to Pump It Up for my friend Shane's Birthday party. All my good friends from school were there, Quinn, Sean, Carlo. It was lots of fun. We jumped around and climbed and went on the slides. Then we had pizza and cupcakes. It was a blast.

IMG_0621

IMG_0623

IMG_0624

              IMG_0626

IMG_0628

IMG_0630

IMG_0631

               IMG_0633

IMG_0635

IMG_0636

After nap time we all got packed up and headed to Miss Sang and Mister Darren's house for Miss Sang's Surprise Birthday Party! We had so much fun there. There were lots of kids and we didn't see Kai for almost the whole night. I brought lots of super heros to play with. They really liked the elevator in the doll house! We ate a good dinner and even baby Jax had a great time. He stayed up really late but he didn't even make a peep. He was just the same happy, crawling baby that he always is!

IMG_0638

IMG_0639

IMG_0641

IMG_0642

IMG_0643

IMG_0644

IMG_0645

IMG_0646



No comments:

Post a Comment