Saturday, January 11, 2014

This morning was my very first ice skating lesson! I was so excited. Everyone came with me. Mama got my hockey skates on me and I met my instructor and she went over some things before we headed out onto the ice. Then mama and I started our class. I did a lot of practicing falling down and getting back up. I learned to put my hands on my knees when I felt like I was losing my balance and to put my arms out to my sides to stay steady. I've got a lot of work to do but I think I'm going to do really well. Practice makes perfect!

























After Kai's skating class we went home for lunch and a rest. When we woke up it was time to get ready and head out to meet our friends for a special, fun dinner! We got to go to Benihana for the first time. It was so neat to watch the chef cook all of our food right in front of us. He did lots of tricks and played with all of our food! He even made a volcano out of onions. It was delicious. The best part was the strawberry ice cream at the end! And when Daddy let Kai, Leighton and I run around with him in the empty bar area. We sure did have a great time with our friends!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment