Monday, September 14, 2015

This morning after we dropped Finn off at school I went with Mama to the dog store for food for Lucy. Then we went to Trader Joe's. I was such a good helper for Mama! I even got to have a lollipop from Trader Joe's. It was delicious!

                 IMG_7299

                 IMG_7301

                 IMG_7300

After running around, Jax and Mama came to get me from school. I had such a fun day. We got to paint and learned about the letter Aa today. We also got to celebrate our friend Brady's birthday with a cupcake in our class!

                 IMG_7302

                 IMG_7303

                  IMG_7298

                  IMG_7297

Today my friend Samuel got to come home with us for a little while because his Mama was running a little late. We were so happy to hang out with him even though it was for just a short time!

IMG_7306


It was such a beautiful day today. So after my nap I decided to set up the American Ninja Warrior course. Then the other big boys came over and we all ran around, played swords, etc. It sure was a fun afternoon.

                 IMG_7307

IMG_7316

                 IMG_7308

                 IMG_7315

                    IMG_7312

After dinner I got all my homework done and I had tons of fun doing it! Mama even let me do some math work on the computer to test my knowledge. It was cool! Then we took a shower and Daddy read us books before bed. It was a great night.

                 IMG_7317

IMG_7320

IMG_7318


No comments:

Post a Comment