Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yesterday we picked one of our last two watermelon that are on the vine. Mama didn't have high hopes for it. Little did we know it would be the best one we've had all season! It's beautiful inside. It's so sweet and it has barely any seeds! Guess we have to wait for September for the good ones!

IMG_7502


Today while Kai was at school Finn and I got to go to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We went to Mister Chris and Miss Barbara's house to drop off some compost. Grandma and I raced there! I won. My cape and my new shoes make me super, extra fast! Then we checked out the fish in the pond and looked for the frog but we couldn't find him. Then I hit some golf balls. 

                  IMG_7505

                 IMG_7507

                 IMG_7510

                 IMG_7509

IMG_7512

                 IMG_7514

                 IMG_7515

Jax and I did a little playing on the jungle gym and swings. Then we helped Grandma get Granddaddy's news papers from their boxes where they're delivered. Then we went inside and had some lunch and played some more and Grandma even let us do some painting. Boy was that messy!

IMG_7516

                 IMG_7517

IMG_7518

IMG_7519

IMG_7520

Later after we picked up Kai from school and when we got home Mama and I played with my big trucks outside. We drove them all around and I even made them go down the slide! It was funny! Then my big brothers joined me. We did some playing, some fighting, you know...the usual!

                 IMG_7521

IMG_7522

                 IMG_7524

IMG_7525

                 IMG_7527

Mama let Jax and I help her make dinner. I love helping to cook! It's lots of fun and it makes me really proud of myself!

                 IMG_7530

                 IMG_7531

                 IMG_7532

After dinner we got to take a nice, warm, bubble bath! It's really going to stink when we can't do this anymore! I do love my bath time with my little brothers!

IMG_7533

No comments:

Post a Comment