Saturday, September 26, 2015

This morning I went with Mama, Finn and Jax to the soccer field in Takoma Park to meet Nana and Papi so that they could take me to my game. Mama said I looked so cute in this picture that she couldn't help but put it on the blog. I had a great time at my game. I scored 2 goals. I was really proud of myself!

                IMG_7697

IMG_7698

I had a lot of fun today at my soccer game. We did some fun drills and Mama got to help out. Even Jax got into the action on the field!

IMG_7700

                  IMG_7701

IMG_7702

                 IMG_7703

After Kai's game Nana and Papi brought him home and I got to play with Nana and Papi and we all got to snack on a few chicken skewers that we got to take to our parties this afternoon! YUM!

                 IMG_7705

                IMG_7706

Then it was time for our block party/Octoberfest on our street! We had some yummy goodies to eat, we got to run around with our friends, we brought our bubble machine to share with everyone and we got to jam to the German band. They were really good! It was a fun time. Then we needed to head home for a rest before the next neighborhood party...

                 IMG_7707

IMG_7708

                 IMG_7709

IMG_7710

                 IMG_7713

                  IMG_7717

                 IMG_7721

Once I woke up from my nap we headed to our friends Amy and Dave's house in our neighborhood. Mama and Daddy even let us walk there. It was a beautiful evening for a walk. There were lots of kids there and we all played and ran around. There was good food and drinks and friends and we had a really nice time! It sure was a busy but fun Saturday!

                 IMG_7722

                 IMG_7726

IMG_7727

IMG_7728

                 IMG_7729


No comments:

Post a Comment