Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This morning on the way into school I ran into my cousin Nicholas!! He's a big 6th grader, but he's new to our school so I got to welcome him!

                 IMG_6843

I had my 4 year old check up today at the doctors. I'm getting so big. I weigh 38 pounds and I'm 40.5 inches tall! The dog said I look perfect. Then I had to have 2 shots! I was not happy about that AT ALL! Mama and Jax were out in the waiting room looking at the fish and playing but they heard me screaming when that nurse stuck me with the needle. One shot hurt and one didn't. Either way, I was not pleased about the shots...

                 IMG_6844

                 IMG_6845

                 IMG_6846

                 IMG_6847

After Finn's doctor's appointment Mama and Daddy took us to Chic Fil A for lunch. Daddy and Mama said that Finn was very brave and strong so we got to celebrate with a fun lunch out! 

                 IMG_6848

                 IMG_6849

IMG_6850

IMG_6851

IMG_6852

After lunch we got to go to Silver Stars Gymnastics for open gym. We met my friend Kasey there! It was lots of fun. We climbed on the bars, we swung on the rope swing, we had races and jumped on the trampoline and we practiced our American Ninja Warrior moves! It was so much fun and I liked seeing me buddy!

IMG_6854

IMG_6855

IMG_6856

                 IMG_6857

                 IMG_6860

IMG_6862

                 IMG_6863

                  IMG_6864

Later we did some playing and running around. Then we got to do some bounce house jumping! It was lots of fun!

                 IMG_6865

                 IMG_6866


No comments:

Post a Comment